You want to begin your journey to become healthy and fit. The question you ask yourself is Where do I start?. Some people may say "why do you want to lose weight? " you look fine" or "you look sick, skinny", "put some meat on your bones". Negative criticism from family, friends, spouse, colleagues, coworkers may cause discouragement. Try not to allow this to have an effect on your journey to a healthy new you! I have a guide that I use to kick start my goals. Once you block the negativity out of your life, you become unstoppable. Follow this guide and you will be on the right track. You can share with your family, spouse, friends, coworkers or keep to yourself. Once you let go and move forward, you will become that beautiful Butterfly who is ready to fly.
Here are a few steps to follow that will guide you:
1. Calendar- this should consist of times to workout, gym time, routine exercise regime, rest day, cheat meal day, spa day, family day, ideal due date you want to shed weight
3. Gym attire- buy clothes that are loose fitting, comfortable sneakers, heart monitor, head bands, waist bands, gloves, back brace
4. Partner- find a family member, friend, spouse, coworker, who has a similar schedule like you to work out with. This will make the journey experience fun.
5. Camera- take pictures of your day 1 start date every 30 days after until you reach your due date you want to shed pounds.
Remember: Let go of the negativity and "Keep moving Forward"

You are doing an awesome job keep up the great work!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
DeleteThis is a really good guide. Thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
DeleteHey Beautiful Daughter:
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for producing your website. I am so proud of you. So, I had decided that my journey to fitness would begin on November 14, 2016. There is a gym at my job and I had been conditioning myself to get to work one hour earlier so that when my clock in time changes to 9am, I would get to work by 7am so that I could do at least an hour to an hour and a half in the gym. Also, my quit smoking day is November 13, 2016 and my eating habits have already dramatically changed to a healthier menu. Your website just encourages me more! I want to be healthier and live a longer life! I have things to do, places to go and people to see! IT'S TIME FOR A HEALTHIER ME! THANKS AGAIN.... LOTS AND LOVE AND HUGS!!!! KISSES
Thank you Mom for sharing your journey. Your an awesome mom and off to a great start. I am proud of you keep up the great work. Please keep me updated with your progress and pictures as well to my phone. Your a Super Mom!!!
ReplyDeleteHey beautiful and Awesome daughter! I sure will. I'm excited to begin this journey again. I did very well the first time but gave up too quickly after reaching a plateau. Not this time. I will stay on this path a day at a time just like I do with my recovery. Almost 6 years clean in 12 days. I can do that so I can do this! Thanks again for Ur encouragement and faith in me. Love u ����������
ReplyDeleteYes I understand and have hit a plateau during my journey. I understand how this can affect your goals. Yes trust the process run your race at your own pace and you will succeed!! Go Mom I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your journey. Yes you can do this!! :-)
DeleteYes I understand and have hit a plateau during my journey. I understand how this can affect your goals. Yes trust the process run your race at your own pace and you will succeed!! Go Mom I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your journey. Yes you can do this!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna do my best!
ReplyDeleteYes!!!!
Delete